Can I pay afterwards?
No we do not offer this.
How fast do I receive my money back?
We refund within days (not weeks) after we receive your returns.
This will be refunded to the account you have paid with: paypal, creditcard or bankaccount.
When we refund your creditcard you do not see this immediatly on your bankaccount because creditcard companies handle this once a month.
I have not received my payment back, how is this possible?
You probably paid with creditcard. We refund your creditcard after we receive your returns. You can the transaction on your monthly creditcard bill and not on your normal bankaccount.
Can I pay in installments?
No, we do not offer this.
Which payment methods are supported?
Depending on your Country you can pay with Paypal, Creditcard, Giropay, Banktransfer, Sofortbanking, Ideal and MisterCash/Bankontact.
We do not offer payment after delivery.
Can I also pay with banktransfer?
Yes, please contact us using the contactform. Please keep in mind that this payment method delays your shipment a lot.
My payment failed, what do I do now?
Please place another order. We will cancel your failed order.
Do I have to pay shipping costs?
Yes, for homedelivery you pay € 4,95, Shipping to a DPD Parcelshop is free.
Can I track my order?
Yes you'll receive a DPD Track & Trace code by email.
You can track your order with this code on www.dpd.co.uk
Which company handles the shipping?
Our boots are delivered with DPD.
Can the boots also be delivered to my work address?
Yes you can enter any delivery address.
Can the boots also be delivered to a Delivery Point?
Yes, during checkout you can choose to deliver to a DPD parcelshop.
How long does it take to ship?
We send out the boots on Monday to Friday at 14.00 pm (or later)
- To Holland/Belgium; 1 workday
- To Germany / Danmark: 2 workdays
- To France and Great Britain: 3 workdays
- To Poland, Finland & Sweden: 4 workdays
Are my boots being shipped today?
If you order before 2pm during working days.
Do you also ship to Amerika, Australia, Switzerland, Norway, etc?
No, If you Country is not listed we do not ship there.
When will my Boots be delivered?
In the shippingconfirmation email you will find a link to track your order.
To which Countries do you deliver?
We currently deliver to: Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Great Britain, Denmark, Germany & Austria.
Can I return boots when they do not fit?
Yes you can always send back boots to us (on your own costs, within 14 days after receiving them).
Our address is:
8531 XH Lemmer
How can I return the boots?
You can always send back boots to us (on your own costst, within 14 days after receiving them).
Our address is:
8531 XH Lemmer
You will receive an email from us when we processed your returns.
We will refund you withing 1-2 days.
1. Log in on the website.
2. Go in your account to "my returns"
3. Click the black button "request new return"
4. Select the products you want to return and answer the questions.
5. Write your exchange in the free field, please check our stock before.
6. Once the return is accepted you will receive a dpd return label and a packing slip. You have to print them yourself
7. Put the packing slip in the box, pack the box and put the DPD return sticker over the original sticker.
8. Bring the box to a DPD Pickup Point, you can find these on www.dpd.co.uk
9. The Pickup Point scans the box and gives you a tracking code.
10. Follow the parcel via www.dpd.co.uk back to us.
Can I send the boots back using Royal Mail / DHL / Etc?
Yes, you can but on your own costs and risk to Ron Henze Mode, Kadijk 9, 8531 XH Lemmer, The Netherlands.
Can I follow my returns?
Yes you will receive a DPD code from the Parcelshop / driver which you can enter at www.dpd.co.uk to follow the returns.
I want to exchange my boots, how do I do this?
1. Check on our site if the boots are on stock
2. Send the boots back to us (see returning).
3. You will receive an email when your returns have been processed and you will also receive a new track & trace..
If we only have 1-2 pairs of your new boots left, please send us an email so we can reserve these for you.
Did you receive my return?
You can check this yourself.
Via www.dpd.co.uk you can track the parcel with the code that you receive from the pickup point / driver on collect.
Please allow 1-2 workingdays for processing your return.
You will receive an email from us when we processed your return.
I wear orthotics. Can the sole be removed?
No, we recommend to buy one size bigger than normal.
Can the boots be easily altered?
Yes, a good shoe repairshop can.
My calfsize is 54cm or bigger, wil your boots fit me?
No they wont. We do not have any boots for you unfortunatly.
I have big feet / big ankles. Wil your boots fit me?
Some models wil: Anna & Amber
How do I keep my boots beautiful?
To enjoy your boots as long as possible, we have some maintenance tips for you:
- - Treat your boots before you wear them for the first time with protective spray for leather / nubuck and repeat regularly.
- - If you want to polish your boots, use preferably a clear shoe polish. A colored polish is only recommended for light damages.
- - Leather is a natural product and needs time to breathe. We recommend to change boots regularly.
- - Let your boots maintained in time by a shoemaker. The soles and heels have a lot to endure and ask for maintenance and care.
How do I know which calfsize I need?
Please use our Calfsize calculator.
Is your fitting big or small?
Our boots are right on size.
I received two emails from you. Did I order twice?
No, you received an order confirmation and an invoice. These are two different emails.
Can I call you?
Yes, on +31 (0)514-563560 during office hours We speak English, Dutch and German. So no French.
The website will not accept my password.
Perhaps you do not have an account with us yet.
Click here to create an account.
Do you offer a live chat?
Yes, during office hours, please use the chat button in the right corner.
My size is sold out, wil you get new stock?
Unfortunatly no. We make all models once a season. Maybe you have another model you like?