Can I pay afterwards?
No we do not offer this.
Can I pay in installments?
No, we do not offer this.
Which payment methods are supported?
Depending on your Country you can pay with Paypal, Creditcard, Giropay, Banktransfer, Sofortbanking, Ideal and MisterCash/Bankontact.
We do not offer payment after delivery.
Do I have to pay shipping costs?
Yes, for homedelivery you pay € 4,95, Shipping to a DPD Parcelshop is free.
How long does it take to ship?
We send out the boots on Monday to Friday at 14.00 pm (or later)
- To Holland/Belgium; 1 workday
- To Germany / Danmark: 2 workdays
- To France and Great Britain: 3 workdays
- To Poland, Finland & Sweden: 4 workdays
To which Countries do you deliver?
We currently deliver to: Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Denmark, Germany & Austria.
How do Returns & Exchanges work?
You can return or exchange the products free of charge within 14 days of receipt.
The condition is that these are perfect condition and returned in the original packaging.
Simply register a return or exchange via:
You will immediately receive a free return label.
Do you choose to exchange? Please check if the product is still in stock.
We will then reserve it for you.
I wear orthotics. Can the sole be removed?
No, we recommend to buy one size bigger than normal.
Can the boots be easily altered?
Yes, a good shoe repairshop can.
My calfsize is 54cm or bigger, wil your boots fit me?
No they wont. We do not have any boots for you unfortunatly.
I have big feet / big ankles. Wil your boots fit me?
Some models wil: Anna & Amber
How do I keep my boots beautiful?
To enjoy your boots as long as possible, we have some maintenance tips for you:
- - Treat your boots before you wear them for the first time with protective spray for leather / nubuck and repeat regularly.
- - If you want to polish your boots, use preferably a clear shoe polish. A colored polish is only recommended for light damages.
- - Leather is a natural product and needs time to breathe. We recommend to change boots regularly.
- - Let your boots maintained in time by a shoemaker. The soles and heels have a lot to endure and ask for maintenance and care.
How do I know which calfsize I need?
Please use our Calfsize calculator.
Is your fitting big or small?
Our boots are right on size.
Can I call you?
Yes, on +31 (0)514-563560 during office hours We speak English, Dutch and German. So no French.
Do you offer a live chat?
Yes, during office hours, please use the chat button in the right corner.
My size is sold out, wil you get new stock?
Unfortunatly no. We make all models once a season. Maybe you have another model you like?